JayZ has ventured into nearly every type of media, but there is still one medium he won’t step into: reality television. And according to a report on DailyStar, for that single reason he is refusing to be Kanye’s Best Man at his wedding.
Kanye West, 36, reportedly offered Jay Z, 44, the role of Best Man at his upcoming, hotly anticipated wedding. Initially JayZ accepted but now says he would be Best Man under one condition: that he, his wife Beyonce, 32, and daughter Blue Ivy wouldn’t be caught on camera. That under no circumstance should the KUWTK reality TV show film him, his wife Beyoncé or daughter Blue Ivy during the ceremony.
In spite of recent claims by Kim Kardashian, 33, that she’s hopeful her wedding to Kanye will remain small and intimate, the private affair will still more than likely be recorded for Kim’s reality show, Keeping Up With The Kardashian, as she has done with most major milestones in her life.
‘Bosses at E! are desperate to get the nuptials on air, and will pay millions to make it happen” a close Kardashian friend divulged to Daily Star. ‘And the thought of popping up in KUWTK mortifies Beyoncé,’ the source elaborated.
‘She purposefully keeps herself away from trashy TV and isn’t prepared to lower her standards for anyone, or any occasion.’
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Falz – Mercy
- Humblesmith – Dance
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ajebutter22 – Unconditionally ft Oxlade
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Ayra Starr – Bloody Samaritan
- Ruger & Midas The Jagaban – Bounce (UK Remix)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up