Well, a Diving guide Dave Marcel who had been taking tourists out on Elbow Reef off Key Largo, Florida for years got bitten by a shark after he attempted to kiss it. Marcel would prove their harmlessness by kissing the sharks, and then allowing the tourists to do the same.�
Until the day one of the sharks bit back.�
The shark bite was caught on camera and aired on Discovery Channel as a part of this year’s ‘Shark Week.’
Marcel’s key mistake that day was flipping the shark upside down before planting a smooch – something he hadn’t done before.
Marcel didn’t realize that since the shark’s eyes are on top of it’s head, it wouldn’t see him and would assume he was being fed fish.
Instead of passively receiving the peck, the shark bit down with all 500 of it’s razor-sharp teeth.
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- Tekno – Designer [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde