He recently came out to disclose that he simply made the guy a millionaire just for praying for him.
According to him, the lesson learnt is that we must always stay positive so as to attract goodness to ourselves.
His words, “Then I took a screenshot and saved it in my favs in my photo album so I can see it again, and remember to reach out to that awesome and amazing person who prayed for me regardless of his financial status and being called poor.”
What do you think?
Hushpuppi was born in Lagos, Nigeria. He has not publicly revealed his age but is believed to be in his 30s. Several publications claim Hushpuppi was born on June 14, 1988 – which would make him 31 (2019). But it seems his date of birth is actually in October.
Hushpuppi’s real name is Raymond Igbalodely. He is also known as Aja Puppi and Aja 4. Close family and friends call him Ray.
While Hushpuppi describes himself as a real estate developer, he has not fully disclosed how he makes money to afford his posh lifestyle. He once joked that he is a beggar by profession. The source of Hushpuppi’s wealth is a bit of a mystery but many believe he has invested in property and other lucrative businesses.
The socialite became famous based on the pictures and videos he shared on Instagram and Snapchat. Many were mesmerised by his wealth. He often flaunts his Gucci clothes, private jets, luxury cars and expensive trips all over the world on his social media pages.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
Mani Lapussh – Whine For Me
TareeQ – Medicine
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- The Compozers – Over You ft Nonso Amadi [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Davisy – Best Of Olamide [MixTape]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Sabi – Style ft Oritsefemi [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]