political groups from the three geo-political zones of Southern Nigeria, has warned against harming the Coordinating Minister for the Economy and Minister of Finance and her Petroleum Resources counterpart, Mrs. Diezani Allison-Madueke, following reported threats against them by owners of oil companies indicted in the subsidy scam.
Okonjo-Iweala had cried out, last weekend, on threats by oil barons whom she alleged were harassing her and trying to intimidate her into abandoning the transparency she has brought to bear on the fuel subsidy system.
The following day, the Petroleum Minister also alleged that some powerful forces were after her and wanted her out of government for her roles in the various probes into shady deals in the oil sector.
Southern Mandate said in a statement in Abuja, yesterday, that it was compelled to take the decision against the backdrop of �the unrelenting attacks on the two top public officers which have taken a frightening and absurd dimension.�
The statement was signed by six coordinators of the coalition, Messrs Tito Zuokumor, Victor Akpe, Obi Okoroma, Fadairo Bamidele, and Dr. Odafe Wilson Omene.
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]