He recently revealed this at the Service of Songs/Tributes Nite held at the EUI Centre Monaco, off Sani Abacha Road, Port Harcourt held in honour of the late industrialist and business mogul.
According to him, the family has agreed that they will not let what transpired before now define them, and they will remain united henceforth.
He added that the life of the deceased must be the only mirror through which the family sees the world.
His words, “My younger sister Rachel is here and she spoke very glowingly and we would like to say that we are a family. We are a family, all of us. We want to be a family with everybody, our stepmother, with all. There’s nothing that has happened that we shall allow to define us. The life of our father must be the only mirror through which we see the world. He was a very forgiving person, he was a very loving person, and so we forgive all ourselves and all of us.”
“We pray, the clergy pray with us that we keep the flag flying and we do not bury the Lulu-Briggs family with our dearly departed father. So we must come together. And on that note, we say thank you, thank you, and thank you again. God bless us.”
What do you think?
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Rema – Soundgasm
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney