She recently had her say via her social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
Jayy wrote, ”Another Saturday, a lot of broke, lazy and jobless women got married again today. I hope your man doesn’t lose his job tho, cos if he does, you’ll see shege.”
Peace reacted, ”I just hope this guy ends up with a man so women can rest. On the flip side it’s giving wanna be bobrisky but toxic masculinity. Chile leave the closet, step into the light and live free.”
Jay wrote, “You had BBN as a major platform but you never stepped into the light. Rest dear.”
Peace added, ”I can see you did not take my observations and advice too well nonetheless I embody the light. Gratefulness and contentment. I’m not where I used to be and that’s enough for me. Search your soul the demons you’re fighting is not women it’s YOU!!!”
Big Brother Naija, formerly known as Big Brother Nigeria, is a Nigerian reality competition television series, based on the Big Brother television franchise, in which 12 to 21 contestants live in an isolated house and compete for a large cash prize worth $171,428.57 equivalent to 60,000,000 Nigerian Naira, and other material gifts, at the end of the show by avoiding being evicted from the house by viewers. The first season of the show first aired on DStv Channel 37 from March 5 to June 4, 2006. The voting results were verified by the auditing company of Alexander-Forbes.
The first season of the show first aired on DStv Channel 37 from March 5 to June 4, 2006. In a twist to the game, two new contestants were introduced on Day 23, much to the excitement of the remaining housemates.
Ebuka, the most popular housemate for several weeks into the show and widely believed to emerge the winner was the seventh housemate to be evicted; many viewers blame the Joe’s Fan Club (JFC) for his eviction. Joe himself was soon evicted from the show.
Big Brother added another twist to the game on day 79 by cancelling the day’s scheduled nominations and making the housemates believe they will instead be evicted based on their performances on assigned tasks while in reality no more evictions were held and viewers began voting for the winner who turned out to be 26-year-old Katung Aduwak.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Chascolee – Octo Miles Nija At 57 [MixTape]
- District – Perfect Thing ft FreshL [AuDio]
- Dj Final – Bobo [MixTape]
- Deejay HighBee – Best Of 2face #FORTYFIED [MixTape]
- Dj Chascolee – Reggae Culture [MixTape]
- Dj Sodje – True Nigerian Dream [Mixtape]
- Dj OsAs & Dj MoreMuzic & AU-Pro – December Party [MixTape]
- Deejay Maf – Jupa Juse Non Stop Mix Vol.1
- [COMEDY] MC Spinosky(@mcspinosky) – ABIDE W’T ME
- Ketchup and Dj StiphBami – Show Me Yur Rozay [Mashup Edit]
- MC Galaxy – Sekem [AuDio]
- Nsico Michaels – Yak Aba (Let It Be) ft Devyn Rose, Rina, O’giveR, Danny P, JSongz & Sa’Shay [AuDio]