President Jonathan is currently in an attempt to make the death penalty for any person who is found guilty of hacking into Criminal National Information Infrastructure or any computer network that would lead to loss of lives.
The bill called the Cyber Crime bill 2013 is currently before the House of Reps, seeks to address all forms of criminality within the cyberspace and also proposes a life sentence for anyone who uses any computer network to carry out terrorism acts. In a case
where there is no loss of life but the offender causes grave bodily harm, the bill recommends a prison term of not less than 15 months.
A 10 year jail term or a fine of N20 million or both is also being pushed forward for anyone who engages in child pornography.
The bill defines Critical National Information Infrastructure as ‘certain computer systems, networks information infrastructure vital to the national security of Nigeria or the
economy & social well-being of its citizen’.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]