Speaking to a local Tanzanian radio station, Zari said she wants the biggest wedding affair in East Africa but first, some conditions have to be met.
�We are not under pressure to exchange vows, we have never sat down to plan out wedding despite having two children together. But before all this, we first want to advance our economic investments.
�We will settle down formally once we build our children apartments which will help them in the future, even if we won’t be around,” said Zari as quoted on Clouds FM on Thursday, February 9.
In spite of these conditions, Diamond is scheduled to visit her parents for a formal introduction in March 2017 where he will seek Zari’s father’s blessings.
Zari and Diamond have been the face of bongo love after the 36-year-old Ugandan mother of five fell in love with 26-year-old Diamond Platinumz.
They have two equally famous children; Princess Tiffah and Prince Nilan.
According to Edaily, despite the fairy tale affair, Sheikhs are not impressed by them because of �Zari’s habit of siring children out of wedlock” which is not in accordance with Islamic teaching.
Source – Tuko.co.ke
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]