In a post on her Instagram page this morning, Tonto Dikeh shared a message to fellow parents, advising them not to be careless with their children, who now portray and imitate whatever they see, whether good or bad.
The actress shared a photo of herself with King Andre, and captioned it with:
Children see, Children do! A quote most of us are familiar with. Our kids are like copying machines. Whatever we put in them is what they will imitate and portray.
We must be careful of how and what we input into them. What they see and hear must always be filtered. We live in times where everyone is exposed in one way or another to things they shouldn’t be exposed to.
This is not an excuse for us to be careless with our children. It is the responsibility we automatically signed up for when we chose parenthood.
#MOTHERHOOD #PARENTING #JOY #LOVE #HAPPINESS #PROTECTINGMYHAPPINESSLIKENEVERBEFORE #GLORY #GRACE #DOINGITRIGHT #KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #RADICAL4JESUS #SUPERBLESSED
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape