A set of triplets was on Saturday in Lagos joined in holy matrimony, attended by hundreds of relations and well-wishers.
The triplets � Olumayowa Sunday, Funmilayo Arinola (a woman), Temitope Sunday � were watched by the ecstatic crowd as they cleaved to their wives and husband. The event took place at the Redeemed Christian Church of God, City of David Parish, Dideolu Estate, Victoria Island.
In a sermon, the officiating pastor, Steve Emejom, urged the couples to love themselves as Jesus Christ loved the Church.
He advised them to be tolerant of their partners, saying that �marriage is full of ups and downs.’’
��Do not involve any third party in your marriage. You should learn to resolve issues amicably, without the intervention of any third party. There is no perfect person, as even you, triplets, won’t have the same attitude to issues. There will be issues at some point and it is necessary to keep outsiders out of your homes,’’ he said.
Quoting from the Holy Bible, Emejom described love as the greatest of all God’s commandments.
�Love conquers all, love is kind, love is patient and the God of Love will guide you as you take this bold step.’’
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]