He started rapping in Junior secondary school and got the name and got the name Tushai while rapping and miming Tupac and Biggie alongside Tha Suspect in his school Biology Lab.
I was a very shy young teenager, my seniors would drag me into Biology Lab to mime Tupac songs and I would cover my face while rapping and they’ll be like ‘He’s too shy’ from there people started calling me ‘TOO SHY’ but I had to Funkify the name after secondary school to TUSHAI!
He was also part of the young teenage group ‘Praise Brothers’ alongside Tha Suspect and Clarence Peters with an album produced by ID Cabasa. He left the group in 2000 to pursue a solo career in rap music and dropped ‘Inspector Tushai’ which Kwame loved and played many times on Radio. He dropped another single and Video in 2004 titled ‘Mama’ featuring Adex of Artquake also produced by ID Cabasa but could not gain grounds cause of his studies and had to sacrifice music for a degree in Mass communication.
Tushai aka Kupoluyi Olumide Adesina drops a brand new club banger titled Fine Boy feat Don Drim! The song is a mixture of rap but groovy wif an african touch to it.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]