The judge presiding on Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro’s divorce case has informed both parties to work on their marriage as he ruled out their case.
The judge dismissed the case, saying they are only been childish.
SDK reported that the judge, who sat at an Ikeja High Court recently, dismissed the case on the grounds that the divorce is not valid because Lilian Esoro testified Franklin still pay the bills for their child and they have close friends ever since their split.
The report revealed that the judge ordered them to settle their disputes peacefully since they have just been childish about the whole thing.
This is not coming as a shocker to anyone because the former couple have maintained a very cordial relationship since they parted ways.
Lilian recently tweeted this when their baby clocked 2, “Happy birthday son. I am super blessed seeing you take on another year in good health, happiness n strength. I am super glad your dad and I are able to raise a super Happy, handsome, sweet, smart, and intelligent boy. I really don’t know how we did this @ubifranklintriplemg but we are raising a rare gem here. I bless God for it all.”
“We are super proud to have you as our son. Happy birthday my sweet-happy-sugar-creamy-handsome-chocolate-butterscotch footballer in the making Oya oo Modeling Agencies over to you. Go forth and prosper in Jesus name. Mummy loves you #[email protected]”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- Magnito – Ohema ft Ninety [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]