As the rift between singer Burna Boy and his alleged baby mama Uju Stella gets messier, Uju has recently made huge revelations about the singer, calling the artiste a serial rapist.
Uju who is with time growing famous by the day has revealed that the famous singer fled back to Nigeria from the UK after he raped a lady and could not withstand getting persecuted.
The lady took turns lashing the singer and his family.
She rhetorically asked if Burna Boy was portraying himself as a good model for his unborn child by denying the baby even after he had acknowledged that he slept with her once.
She also threw shades at the artist’s mother for supporting her son to deny the pregnancy.
Do you think u are worthy to be a role model?
What are the characteristics for being a role model?
What do you teach others from being a role model?
As for the mother. I know u have a female daughter, don’t forget that what happened in Mr Cat house can also happen in Mr Rat house.
This is the same person that raped a girl in the UK and couldn’t wait for his trial and ran back to his mother’s land. He keeps running away with the evil he does. But for how long would this continue?
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]