Nollywood actor, Pete Eneh, has lost one of his legs to illness. Doctors at Parklane Hospital Enugu had no choice but to amputate one of his legs in order to save his life.
The veteran actor was said to have sustained some kind of injury last year, and because he didn�t take proper care of it, it led to serious infection that became hard to treat. The injury was said to have degenerated to a sore and because Mr Eneh was diabetic, it refused to heal. He spent three months at the hospital before he was advised to amputate the leg before the infection spread to other parts of his body.
The amputation took place on Wednesday October 24th after all efforts to save the leg was unsuccessful.�Pete Eneh is said to be dealing with it well.
SHARE AND DROP YOUR COMMENTS
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – As E Dey Go [AuDio]