QUESTION: I’m attending the wedding of my best friend’s daughter and intend to wear a navy suit (sand). Can I wear brown shoes and belt? What colour shirt and tie do you suggest? I’m in my mid-50s -TONY
Navy suit with brown belt?
ANSWER: It’s a myth that you cannot wear brown shoes with a navy suit. However, it should be added that black shoes do tend to look a little more formal. At weddings I would always suggest you wear a plain white shirt and an appropriately joyful (colourful) tie – I think shades of pink or yellow work well.
With navy blue suits, black shoes do tend to look a little more formal.
It’s a myth that you cannot wear brown shoes with a navy suit.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Harmonize – Your Body ft Burna Boy [AuDio]