QUESTION: I’m attending the wedding of my best friend’s daughter and intend to wear a navy suit (sand). Can I wear brown shoes and belt? What colour shirt and tie do you suggest? I’m in my mid-50s -TONY
Navy suit with brown belt?
ANSWER: It’s a myth that you cannot wear brown shoes with a navy suit. However, it should be added that black shoes do tend to look a little more formal. At weddings I would always suggest you wear a plain white shirt and an appropriately joyful (colourful) tie – I think shades of pink or yellow work well.
With navy blue suits, black shoes do tend to look a little more formal.
It’s a myth that you cannot wear brown shoes with a navy suit.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Shadow – Trauma
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Edanos – Woman Crush Everyday
- Joe El – Epo ft Zlatan & Davido