QUESTION: I’m attending the wedding of my best friend’s daughter and intend to wear a navy suit (sand). Can I wear brown shoes and belt? What colour shirt and tie do you suggest? I’m in my mid-50s -TONY
Navy suit with brown belt?
ANSWER: It’s a myth that you cannot wear brown shoes with a navy suit. However, it should be added that black shoes do tend to look a little more formal. At weddings I would always suggest you wear a plain white shirt and an appropriately joyful (colourful) tie – I think shades of pink or yellow work well.
With navy blue suits, black shoes do tend to look a little more formal.
It’s a myth that you cannot wear brown shoes with a navy suit.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Beamer (Bad Boyz) [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Masterkraft & Phyno – Egbon
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]