General Yakubu Gowon on Wednesday, February 28, disclosed that the country must take decisive steps to plan beyond oil in other to survive.
Governor Mohammed Abubakar of Jigawa and an industrialist, Hayatudeen Mohammed also said the country must deploy technology and plan well to remain competitive in the global economy. They made this known at the 39th Kaduna International Trade Fair Seminar with the theme, “Promoting Commerce, Industry and Agriculture for International Competitiveness”, News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports.
Gowon said: ”KADCCIMA is closely associated with Kaduna state and the federal government to develop local and national economy by encouraging foreign enterprises and investors to invest in the country.
”One of the key event of the trade fair is the seminar that provides avenue for dialogue and exchange of ideas with local and foreign business communities on ways to drive the national economy forward.
”There is no better contribution than to show support to states and federal government quest to reposition the country’s economy for international competitiveness.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)