Popular comedian, Ayo Makun popularly known as AY decided to share his thoughts on social media and its effect on celebrities and fans in all.
Below is what he shared via his page:
‘NA WHO SOCIAL MEDIA HELP? The social media platform is like a mirror that reflects the image we want people to see. It is also a reflection of the image of what the people decides to see or take. We don’t have a choice on whether we do social media or not.. as long as you are in showbiz, there must be something to show before the business will come.
The connection between you, your fans and prospective sponsor who would like to leverage on your brand equity must be kept intact. The day they don’t hear from you or see you, it is assumed that your career is dead. No matter what we put out there, good or bad, we will always be living our lives for everyone else on social media . So permit me to welcome my dear colleagues to a world where we’re reminded that we’re all human and all equal, especially when they are not paying to watch you or buy your CDs.
Welcome to the world where we enjoy all the praises and comments on a good post. But permit me to also welcome you to all to a veritable battleground where the fearless and ANONYMOUS cyber kings and queens throws their verbal bullets to damage lives, self-esteem and self- worth. As for me, I will continue to enjoy the positive side of social media , and learn from the negative (even when it sometimes hurts me as a human).
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]