Wiz Khalifa has announced a new fashion label called BASH, a new line via Junk Food Clothing which was inspired by the rapper’s 3-year-old son, Sebastian.
The name Bash is gotten from his son, Sebastian’s nickname.
�All the designs are based around Sebastian � all of his hobbies and the things that he’s into. I just really wanted it to feel personal to him, so when he sees it, he gets excited,” Khalifa, 29, tells PEOPLE. �He’s 3 years old, so he might not understand the concept of having his own clothing line. But the fact that all of his favorite things are all over his clothes, it makes him feel special; it makes him entertained by what he’s wearing.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]