Wizkid has deleted Empire Mates Entertainment (EME) from his Twitter bio, amidst speculations that he has left the music label.
The Banky W owned EME, first spotted the sweet-voiced singer, when he was struggling to get a record deal and signed him on, from where he has become the superstar he is today. However, in the past weeks, there have been talk of Wizzie becoming bigger than the label and discontent from both parties.
From his adjustments on his Twitter profile, it seems the bubble has finally burst. Wizkid has removed both EME and Konvict Music and replaced them with Godwin Tom – who took over from Osagie Osarenkhoe last year and @DisturbingLDN (which is said to be Tinie Tempah’s people), as his new management team.
Wizkid also posted a series of cryptic tweets that read:
Moving on to start all over again! F**k it!..
Don’t take loyalty for stupidity.. don’t!..
Things are expected to become clearer in the coming days
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Qdot – Ah! [AuDio]