Tiwa Savage comes across as a calm, next door girl who will hardly get upset no matter the odds but on this one occasion, when her outfit was criticized, Tiwa poured out her mind.
The recently engaged songstress had to respond to criticism on her wardrobe when it was insinuated she reveals a bit more flesh than necessary.
Gonna speak my mind this morning. People only wanna see fault in others. No one speaks when I wear dresses. Why do you people only focus on certain outfits? No one talks when I wear gowns. People only wanna dwell on negatives
She was particularly responding to the barrage of criticisms that greeted her outfit to the MAC Rocks Colour event in Lagos. She went further to accuse her detractors of hypocrisy even as she defended her choice of outfits.
No 1 tlks wen I wear dresses, haters wanna make out like I only wear pant. Get a life. Truth is most haters do worse things behind clsd doors. @RandaAndrew my dear its unfortunate the criticism is not valid. If I was always Unclad then fine but truth is most times I am not.
Do you think Tiwa savage was dressed inappropriately or not from the photos?
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]