Rhythm FM OAP, Toke Makinwa has said she is of the opinion that nobody has the right to tell another person when they should heal and let things go.
She advised that everybody will not heal the same way when they battle situations and we should all be left alone to heal at our own pace.
Her words, “We are all tested differently, broken differently, our scars fade differently and we heal differently. Everyone should be allowed to grieve how they want, when they want and however long they want to. Stop giving expiry dates to the pain you did not endure. If you cannot be kind, say nothing. It’s ok to be quiet, try it sometime, you won’t die.
“You don’t have to understand everyone’s journey or life’s choices but it’s your duty to respect it. Life visits us all at the end of the day and while you play judge let’s hope when it’s your turn, you remain standing to handle it half as strong or as perfect as you try to claim be. #fridayinspiration #Judgenot #Bekind.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Basketmouth – Pepper Soup ft Duncan Mighty & Ice Prince
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]