President Buhari’s only son, Yusuf Buhari who was severely injured in a motorbike accident in Gwanripa area of Abuja on Tuesday is reportedly responding to treatment according to Presidency sources. Yusuf crashed during a drag racing with a friend on Tuesday night.
The source disclosed to Sahara Reporters that as soon as the crash happened, Yusuf suffered a broken limb and sustained head injuries that necessitated surgery to remove blood from his brain.
He was considered for airlift but doctors handling his case advised against it warning that he may not survive a 6+ hours flight to Europe with traumatic brain injury.
Earlier today, prayers were offered for Yusuf’s recovery at the Presidential Villa. Yusuf remains under intensive care at Cedarcrest Hospital in Abuja.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)