Robert Mugabe, the former president of Zimbabwe who recently resigned after a take over by the military has been offered a $10 million payment, consisting of full monthly salary, medical cover, security as well as protection of his private properties, as part of a deal that led to his resignation.
Investigations by The Independent revealed that Mugabe’s negotiators managed to strike a deal with the generals to enable the 93-year-old not to go into exile but rather enjoy his retirement in Zimbabwe with all his benefits.
A source had this to say: �Government will give him US$5 million lump-sum and then the remainder to be paid out in instalments.”
�Mugabe will also enjoy full medical cover as well as his full monthly salary. In the event of his death, his wife will be given half salary per month.”
Mugabe negotiated a safe exit through a team of mediators which included a Catholic priest, Fidelis Mukonori and former RBZ governor Gideon Gono.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]