JAMB’S Registrar, Prof. Ishaq Oloyede recently revealed this at a press conference in Abuja, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the board has extended the UTME examination date, as well as the mock exam dates, and the decision is the outcome of a two-day stakeholders’ meeting the board had in Abuja.
He added that a total of 1,134,424 candidates have so far registered as at the time the press conference was held.
What do you think?
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions.
The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities. The board is also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of educations.
All of these candidates must have obtained the West Africa School Certificate, now West African Examinations Council, WAEC, or its equivalent, National Examination Council (Nigeria), NECO.
Jamb CBT (Computer Based Test) Centres are the various locations and centers in Nigeria approved by JAMB for the registration of the UTME examination. There are various JAMB CBT centers/locations in the 36 states in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory (Nigeria), FCT.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Flavour – Levels
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Mayorkun – Back in Office
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide