JAMB’s Registrar, Prof. Is’haq Oloyede, recently revealed this via a statement, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the decision was reached after JAMB inspected some of the registration centres in Kwara, and they were massively overcrowded.
He added that 15-year-olds will no longer be allowed to write the exam henceforth as well, and parents/guardians should stop pushing the education of their wards faster than necessary.
His words, “CBT Centres across the country will not allow parents/guardians into the registration hall again.”
“The registrar said it has been discovered that the parents/guardians are always a distraction to both candidates and the centres and at the same time, congesting the halls by not following the COVID – 19 protocols.”
“Oloyede also advised parents/guardians to stop pushing the education of their wards faster than necessary.”
“For example, a 14 or 15-year-old is not mature enough to undergo the process of registration and university pressure and are vulnerable to exploitation by scammers out there.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]