Kayode revealed this at the Civil Centre complex in Ado Ekiti, during an inspection of some building and road projects in the State on Monday.
According to him, he will not abandon these legacy projects because it is now a law in the state for all administrations to never move on from a project without completing it.
He added that he wants to ensure recurrent expenditure was maintained in Ekiti as this will ensure there are no disruptions in the state’s economy.
His words, “Thehese are legacy projects and we are not going to leave them abandoned, don’t forget that we have a law now in Ekiti, that says you can not abandon a project as a government.”
He added that the current priority of his government in the face of the current economic situation is to maintain recurrent expenditure,
On the Ado-Iyin road, “They will do the enumeration and then do the clearing and then start the construction work as far as that is concerned. The road has been opened up to Iyin now, so in fact, we drove in from the Iyin axis of the road.
“I also think from what the contractor said and from what we can see they are on course for completion early 2021 as they promised by April 2021. I think the entire road should be ready for use.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]