Lolade believes this is the time for us to be indoors and block all leakages and wastage of money since it can affect employers of labour in the long run.
According to him, the private sector might want to downsize if the situation worsens, which is why everyone must think wisely at this point.
He added that Nigerians should conserve whatever they have now because things could get worse with the virus.
Her words, “Let’s be indoor and find ways to block all leakages and wastage of money because it might affect employers of labour in the long run, if the situation persists.
“The private sector may want to downsize if the situation worsens. So people should conserve whatever amount they have now.”
Mr Raji Rasaki, an economist, added, “The common man should rely less on imported food, because, in the past, the food we consumed majorly were being produced in the country.
“Let’s look inward at what we can do that will fetch us something in the nearest future, like going back to subsistence farming.
“Let’s start planting what we can eat so that our reliance on foreign goods will reduce to the barest minimum.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]