The JAMB Head of Protocol and Public Affairs, Dr Fabian Benjamin recently revealed this in a statement in Abuja, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the board has delisted 24 Computer-Based Centres across Nigeria over their poor performance at the commencement of the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, so future candidates should do the needful.
He added that 40 other erring centres have been put on the watch list, and more announcements will be made later.
His words, “Candidates scheduled to take the examination in delisted centres can proceed to print their examination notification slips from June 2020 for their new schedule dates and time.”
“This applies only to centres delisted. You will recall that 24 centres were delisted for performing below the tolerable limit of the board, while over 40 others were put on the watch list.”
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rudeboy – Focus
- Falz – Mercy
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]