N.B: Single ladies and guys this is not for you.
1. Increases immunity: Studies have revealed that regular sex leads to higher chances of increased immunity in men and women. So if you are having sex daily, then you should know that it increases the level of immune-boosting antibody called immunoglobulin A, which helps you fight common illnesses.
2. Great form of exercise: Sex is a great form of exercise (no surprises there!) and helps burn those stubborn calories. Studies suggest that having sex regularly is as good as pumping iron in the gym. Also, sexual intercourse involves muscular movement of the thighs, legs, arms, shoulders and lower abdomen which equals to total workout of the body.
3. Brings a couple closer: If a hectic lifestyle is making you feel spaced out in a relationship, then sex can be the solution! Most couples, who find it difficult to spend time during the day owing to work commitments, can get the most out of their bedrooms. Interestingly, regular lovemaking brings a couple closer thereby strengthening their relationship.
4. Comfort factor: Do you still feel vulnerable in bed, especially when you’re naked in front of your partner? Getting comfortable with each other’s bodies is only possible when you indulge in physical intimacy more often. Studies reveal that couples who make love more frequently are likely to feel reassured about themselves in bed.
5. Makes you look & feel young: There’s no doubt that an active sex life makes couples live a happy and longer life. Research suggests that sexual interaction allows the release of endorphins and boosts the skin’s production of vitamin D, which in turn makes one look and feel young.
6. Acts as a stress buster: So what if you are feeling stressed at the workplace? Good news is that you can relieve stress and depression with the help of your sexual performance in the bedroom.� Yes, couples who make love regularly enjoy a more relaxed and happy life than those who have sex once a week.
7. Gives you better sleep: Having sex before hitting the bed is the best way to ensure a good night’s sleep. This is because the yummy exhaustion following intercourse is a natural reaction of the body which helps in inducing sleep. So after a hectic day at work, indulge in sweat-inducing sex to get some restful slumber.
8. It’s plain fun: Sex can be a fun exercise for couples who are in a committed relationship. So while physical intimacy helps the two of you stay connected, it also helps in adding some spice in your life. Moreover, experimenting in the bedroom with more than just vanilla sex can add that much-needed naughty element to your relationship.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]