An 84-year-old Florida woman has won the largest unshared jackpot in US lottery history � a prize of $590m (�383m).
Mother of four Gloria MacKenzie, who retired to Florida from Maine, bought the ticket in Zephyrhills on 18 May.
She opted to take a single lump sum of about $370m rather than the full amount spread over 30 years.
She appeared at the lottery HQ in Tallahassee with her son but did not speak to reporters.
But in a statement she said she bought the ticket in a Publix supermarket after another buyer �was kind enough to let me go ahead in line”.
The $370m is reduced to about $278m after taxes.
The biggest lottery win in US history was $656m in March 2012 � but that was split three ways.
Ms MacKenzie retired to Zephyrhills more than a decade ago with her husband, Ralph. He died in 2005.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]