A heavily armed man who identified himself as both Jesus Christ and the son of John F. Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe was charged Friday morning for attempting to kidnap one of the Obama family’s dogs.
He was actually a crazed North Dakota man named Scott Stockert and he was arrested by Secret Service agents Wednesday night at a Washington, D.C., Hampton Inn with a truck full of unregistered firearms, weapons and hundreds of rounds of ammunition, according to court filings.
“You picked the wrong person to mess with. I will f–k your world up,” Stockert, 49, told agents who arrested him, according to D.C. court filings.
Authorities discovered a laundry list of weapons and ammo in Stockert’s truck which included an unloaded 12-gauge pump shotgun, a bolt-action rifle, 289 rounds of .22 caliber long-rifle bullets, 71 rounds of 12-gauge shotgun ammunition and two rounds of .223 rifle ammunition, plus a 12-inch machete and an 18-inch billy club.
Secret Service agents discovered the weapons after they questioned Stockert about whether he was armed and he gave them permission to search his truck.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]