Long before now, before actor Ik Ogbonna slipped up yesterday and mistakenly uploaded a private apology video he had made for his girlfriend Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim, there had been rumours that Juliet Ibrahim had split from her husband. A rumour Juliet and her husband repeatedly denied. But now, Juliet has come forward to confirm their split.
In a statement her people sent to GhanaCelebrities.com, Juliet Ibrahim says she has found it necessary to let her fans know today that, she is no more married to Kwadwo Safo and the marriage ended some time ago. Reason for the split is due to ‘irreconcilable differences’ but that they have agreed to stay in close contact for the benefit of the child.
With the interest of an innocent child on the table, we ask that you treat this difficult but necessary decision to put her divorce out there for her fans to know with respect.
Some marriages work and others do not.. But when there is a child involved, the interest of the child should be placed beyond that of any other person and that is what we’ve done over the years for the little boy..
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Falz – Oga ft Bontle Smith & Sayfar
- Davido – Champion Sound ft Focalistic
- Fanzy Papaya – Goal Goal ft Umu Obiligbo
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Dr Dolor – Notice
- Lyta – High Vibration ft Naira Marley
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Niphkeys & Zinoleesky – Blessings
- L.A.X – Peru
- Adekunle Gold & Lucky Daye – Sinner (Banx N Ranx Remix)