Jennifer Lopez tumbled to the ground while filming a scene for her upcoming NBC series ‘Shades of Blues’ on Tuesday, August 4 in the Queens neighborhood of New York City.
The 46-year-old actress’ stunt double was seen falling down the stairs for the scene, butJennifer had to film bits at the top and the bottom.
Lopez has been working on this series since the start of this year and says, she can’t wait for her fans to see it.
Meanwhile, over the weekend, the mother-of-two landed a performance of the new Broadway musical Hamilton, which is currently the hottest ticket in town.
Shades of Blue is an upcoming American police procedural, legal, crime drama TV series set in New York City. It was created byAdi Hasak that is expected to air on NBC, where it will debut as a mid-season entry in the 2015�16 television season.
The series stars Lopez as the main character Harlee Santos, a single-mother FBI agent, who is forced to work in the FBI’s anti-corruption task force, while dealing with her own financial problems.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]