He recently revealed that the project is currently at 90 per cent completion, and all civil works had already been completed on the bridge.
According to him, he is happy with the quality of work done, and he expects the bridge to be fully ready for public use in no time.
He added that the work remaining is turning intersection improvements at the descending part of the bridge and signalisation for ease of traffic movement.
His words, “We have just finished an inspection and a walkthrough of the Agege Pen-Cinema Bridge. The level of completion of the project is around 90 percent. All the major brickwork has been done and we are left with two major deliverables, which include cleaning up the intersection and signalisation.
“There is four synchronised signalisation we are expecting to have and each must work together with the other. We are expecting that all these will be done early next year. This is in fulfillment of the promise we made that we will complete all projects abandoned. We are giving the contractor handling this project a maximum of eight weeks to attend to little snags in the project.
“By the second week in January, vehicles can move on the bridge but we may need additional four weeks to complete the signalisation, road painting, and demarcation. We are looking forward to fully hand over this project sometime in February next year.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)