They are claiming he exposed them to online backlash after the actor accused one of the women of attending the Capitol riot, and fans have been reacting.
The new federal suit was filed in the Southern District of New York on Friday by the family of Marine Lance Corporal Rylee J. McCollum, who was one of 13 marines killed by a suicide bomber outside of the Hamid Karzai International Airport on Aug. 26, 2021. He was 20 years old.
After McCollum’s death, Baldwin found one of Marine’s sisters, Roice, on Instagram and sent her a check for $5,000 for his widow, Jiennah, and her newborn baby. Baldwin said the check was a tribute to a fallen soldier, according to the lawsuit.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Baddo – 9ja @56 [MixTape]
- Big C – Obimo ft Starface [AuDio]
- MS & 2Baba – Black AND Proud [AuDio]
- Gabriel Songz – Odo (Kcee Cover) [AuDio]
- Dj Final – Bobo [MixTape]
- Deejay HighBee – Best Of 2face #FORTYFIED [MixTape]
- Dj Chascolee – Reggae Culture [MixTape]
- Dj ATTE – Easter Gospel [MixTape]
- Deejay Maf – Jupa Juse Non Stop Mix Vol.1
- Niyola – Crazy + Toh Bad [AuDio]
- Eva Alordiah – Shuga [AuDio]
- MC Galaxy – Sekem [AuDio]