He revealed this at a press briefing organized by the Kano State Government State Taskforce on COVID-19, held at the government house today.
According to him, every major market in the state would remain closed, except Yankaba and Yanlemo markets where residents can buy vegetables and fruits.
He added that only supermarkets in the state will be allowed to operate within the six-hour timeframe and customers must adhere to the COVID-19 protocols before they access the places.
His words, “We have provided face masks, to be distributed to the people. I directed chairmen of the local government to also provide the face masks for their people. Afterwards, we will make it compulsory for everybody to wear it.”
“The more we are getting the test, the more people who contracted the virus would be exposed and the more we stamp out the disease in our state.
“What we just want is for the public to adhere strictly to the protocols of the COVID-19 and abide by the lockdown order in order to break the chain of the transmission.”
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Rockstar [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]