Amber Rose sat down with Time magazine to talk about her new book, How to Be a Bad Bitch, and explained that it is not wrong for women to use their “seductive skills” to get money from men. She said: �As women, we’re fortunate enough to use our seductive skills in order to be able to get money from our significant others. I also talk about seduction in the book. A lot of women don’t know how to seduce a man. It is extremely easy once you get to that point, and you can get anything you want out of them.
And I know it might sound messed up, but once you get to that point, it’s not using a
man, it’s literally getting what you want by any means necessary.”
In the Time interview, Rose further emphasized that her own story is proof enough that she knows how to make a comeback, financially speaking.
�Being a dancer definitely was like being in business school,” she said, �because I constantly spoke to people. I mean, I literally had to persuade a man to give me money out of his pocket. And I apply that to my daily life.”
After sharing a link to the interview on Twitter on Thursday, Nov. 12, Rose received backlash from users who found her advice very unsavory, to which she responded:
�Lol y’all are so Corny So it’s wrong to ask ur ‘Significant other’ (The person u care about) to help u financially so u can reach ur goal?”
What are your thoughts? Do you agree with Amber that it’s ok seducing a man into helping you reach your targets?
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]