He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he’ll also propose amendments to the constitution and the Electoral Act to regulate future political spending and impose required sanctions.
Femi added that enhancing citizen participation in elections is also about ensuring that the nation’s diversity is reflected in the composition of its political actors.
His words, “Voter education and enlightenment campaigns can help increase the rate of voter participation, getting more people to believe that there is power in the vote and that a ballot can change the course of a nation and improve the conditions of its people.”
“Enhancing citizen participation is also about ensuring that the nation’s diversity is reflected in the composition of its political actors. The variety of voices, perspectives and experiences can only improve the quality of debate and enhance the quality of outcomes.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- D’banj – Face Show ft Skiibii & HollyHood Bay Bay
- Rexxie & Lil Frosh – Won Yabo
- White Money & Zoro – Na We We
- Mavin ft Crayon, Ayra Starr, LADIPOE, Magixx & Boy Spyce – Overdose
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- Davido – Stand Strong ft The Samples
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Spinall & Asake – Palazzo
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]