He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, his late wife had been battling an illness since November last year, and he first took her to Federal Medical Center (FMC), later to Gwagwalada General hospital, and then to National hospital, where she eventually died, and he never abused her in any way.
An autopsy is to be carried out on late Osinachi’s body on April 13 to determine the cause of her death.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Rexxie & Lil Frosh – Won Yabo
- D’banj – Face Show ft Skiibii & HollyHood Bay Bay
- White Money & Zoro – Na We We
- Davido – Stand Strong ft The Samples
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Spinall & Asake – Palazzo
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- Mavin ft Crayon, Ayra Starr, LADIPOE, Magixx & Boy Spyce – Overdose