The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) in Nasarawa State has said security agencies have been alerted to arrest and prosecute any person or CBT centre that charges more than the stated amount for registration of prospective candidates.
JAMB’s zonal Coordinator in the state, Mr Sunday Aladegbaye revealed this today in Lafia during a courtesy visit to the General Manager of the State Broadcasting Service (NBS), Alhaji Yusuf Musa.
According to him, anyone collecting more than the agreed N4,000 from prospective candidates at the ongoing registration for the board’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation (UTME) should be ready to go to prison.
He added that JAMB would keep educating students on its examination guidelines.
His words, “We are here to see how we can synergise and collaborate with you on how to educate our prospective UTME candidates on the board’s ongoing 2020 registration.
“There are reports that some individuals and CBT centres are sabotaging the efforts of the board, especially by charging above approved fees, include the literature text.
“We have placed the security agencies on alert to arrest and prosecute any individual or CBT centres that goes against the law.
“This is to serve as a deterrent to others with the intention to do same and in the interest of the candidates and the overall development of the education sector.”
“By God grace, we will create a programme for you, to educate prospective candidates on the procedures of the registration process on both the radio and television.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]