The NNPC Group Managing Director, Malam Mele Kyari revealed this in a recent statement signed by the Acting spokesman for the corporation Mr. Samson Makoji, in Abuja.
According to him, the increasing activities of oil thieves and pirates are a threat to the operations of the corporation and something must be done about it.
He added that any threat to NNPC’s operations is a direct threat to the survival of Nigeria as a nation.
His words, “Even by 2050, fossil fuel would account for 80 per cent of the energy mix, and there would still be consumption of at least, 100 million barrels of oil per day.
”We are determined to remain relevant in the long term.”
He also asked for a concerted effort and synergy to secure oil and gas operations for the economic survival of Nigeria.
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]