Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing has come out to beg anyone she might’ve offended in the past.
According to her, they should not seek revenge and take her life because that would mean killing her entire family.
She added that she made a 2018 New Year’s resolution to stop being rude to people and she has done her best to not go astray.
Her words, “I am on bent knees pls, if I have Offended you find a place in your heart to forgive me and to who ever might have offended me too, I swear to God I don forgive you since.”
Nkechi Blessing Sunday, actress, and film producer of Nollywood. She was born and raised in Surulere in the state of Lagos. She is from Abia state and she attended elementary school and daycare center Olu Abiodun, Lagos and Barachel Model College, Lagos.
Nkechi Blessing was introduced to the film industry by Kemi Korede, who presented her in the film “Bewaji” in 2008. and Emeka Duru, who also offered her a role in Emem Isong’s film “Through Fire.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Joe El – Epo ft Zlatan & Davido
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Pronto ft Omah Lay [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Gbona [AuDio]