He revealed this recently after he was screened for the June 25 governorship primary election of the PDP.
According to him, as a governor, his complete concentration is on bringing development and getting people to enjoy the dividend of democracy.
He added that he was being accused of not sharing the money at APC but he would remain fully focused on providing strong and correct leadership while giving the people the right education, health care, good infrastructure.
His words, “My experience is that having served four years as a governor, I don’t see that ideological divide. It doesn’t exist. I think the focus for me is development.
“Whether you are a conservative or a progressive, it is expected that the outcome should be development.
“And unfortunately, I got a bit confused in the APC. At some point, I was being accused of not sharing the money.
“When we were campaigning against PDP, we said that the problem there was that they were sharing the money. So for me, it cannot be about ideology.
“At this point in time, it is important that I will provide strong and correct leadership, provide a direction for the country and for our people, provide the basic amenities that they need — education, health care, good infrastructure.
“These are the things that our people are yearning for. These are the things that we are doing in Edo State today.
“So as a progressive or as a conservative, my ideology is about the people: getting the people to enjoy the benefits of democracy.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay