He recently revealed this in an interview with newsmen, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the real opponent of PDP remained the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), so there is absolutely no need for in house fighting.
He added that PDP members that are currently engaging in these battles should desist from such actions as it leads to nowhere.
His words, “There is no need for us to be fighting ourselves within the PDP when our real opponents are in the APC.”
“We should desist from actions, disposition and utterances that are tearing the party apart.”
“Let members promote candidates of their choice and tell us why they want us to support such candidates.”
“I would suggest that people who are holding up the congress now should withdraw their suits in court so that we can have a less acrimonious, smooth and peaceful election.”
“We should follow the direction of the Reconciliation Teams, the one led by the former Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki and the one led by the former Gov. Olagunsoye Oyinlola of Osun.”
“We can agree to disagree, but we do not need to be disagreeable. We are members of the same party and at the end of the day, all of us must work together.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]