He recently revealed this while speaking on an African Independent Television Programme, Jigawa, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, APC has to learn to guide its members towards fully embracing progressive ideals for the party to remain viable.
He added that the ruling party must start holding regular meetings to ensure that decisions affecting the party are well thought out and debated before they are taken.
His words, “There is the need for the party to be democratic which means that organs of the party should be meeting regularly to make decisions. When we talk about party supremacy, it is not the position of an individual leader that should serve as the supremacy of the party.”
“For instance, the National Executive Committee wasn’t meeting, the only organ that was meeting was the administrative organ and it was difficult at that time to now say that the constitution of the party was being respected.”
“The second issue is what we can call the ideological thrust of the party. This is the party that was envisioned to be progressive, what it means to be progressive has to do with the capacity to issue related matters of governance, politics and decisions in a way that is in the best interest of the people.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office