The Commissioner representing Ekiti at the NPC, Deji Ajayi recently revealed this to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, improved technology would definitely be deployed next year to prevent politicians and interested elite from hijacking or manipulating the process.
He added that the upcoming census is a massive operation that will engage one million personnel, and managing such a huge workforce manually will raise huge logistical and documentation challenges.
His words, “Census is a massive operation that will engage one million personnel and managing such a huge workforce manually will raise huge logistical and documentation challenges.”
“It is in recognition of this fact that the NPC resolved that recruitment for the 2023 census will be done electronically. This trial census will provide an opportunity to test the feasibility of the e-recruitment.”
“This is the first time we will be doing a paperless census, everything will be digital to check corruption and bring about accurate data that can help national development.”
“The government will also use such statistics to plan for our youths, students, and the health needs of Nigerians. They will also know the number of gerontocrats, who should be catered for.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Fireboy DML – Compromise ft Rema
- T.I Blaze – My Life
- Bella Shmurda – New Born Fela
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Carter Efe & Berri Tiga – Machala
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Tiwa Savage & Zinoleesky – Jaiye Foreign
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Mr Eazi – Personal Baby