She recently revealed this in a statement made available to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to her, it is very wrong for President Muhammadu Buhari’s media handlers to be calling Wole Soyinka names all because he warned of a possible breakout of violence in the country.
She added that the recent attack only confirms that Nigeria is currently at the edge of the precipice.
Her words, “After a confirmation from Nobel Laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka, that some herders struck at his Abeokuta home on Tuesday at 1 PM, leading to a siege on the world literary figure, we can now safely say that Nigeria is at the edge of the precipice.”
“Soyinka had warned the country last weekend of how close Nigeria is to civil war if President Muhammadu Buhari did not act fast.”
“Instead of the president acting, his media aides said he would become a talkative if he continued to speak on Miyetti Allah.”
“Nigeria is dying before our very eyes and its death pang is what the attack on Soyinka symbolized.”
“We hope security agencies will still have the guts to accost the assailants and bring them to justice, although the prognosis does not look good at all.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Flavour – Levels
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office