She recently had her say via her social media page, and fans have been reacting.
According to Ovwasa, her most recent relationship really taught her to listen to the things a person says about their exes, and the way they talk to themselves.
Temmie added that if all their exes deserve to die or burn, then they must be avoided.
Her words, “My last relationship really taught me to listen to the things a person says about their exes and the way they talk to themself.”
“If all their exes deserve to die or burn and they?re mean to themself when they?re upset, their internal monologue is shit, they will project!”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
Mani Lapussh – Whine For Me
TareeQ – Medicine
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Dekumzy – Ashawoosa [AuDio]
- Bracket – Nana [AuDio]
- HarrySong – I’m in Love Remix ft Olamide
- Harrysong – Story [AuDio]
- HarrySong – Kolombo [AuDio]
- TMP – Gettin Money ft Olamide
- VTEK – Yur Fada Nyash [AuDio]
- Dj Davisy – Naija Next Rated [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Sweet Potato [AuDio]
- Tekno – Show Me Your Back [AuDio]