The Central Bank of Nigeria and the Bankers Committee on Tuesday�sealed a biometric solution pact with a German Firm, Dermalog, for the development of a payment system that would be driven by fingerprints.
Sanusi, while speaking at the signing of the agreement, which was held at the central bank’s headquarters in Abuja, noted that the system would become operational on February 14, 2014.
This move followed the recommendation of a sub-committee chaired by the�Group Managing Director, Zenith Bank Plc, Mr. Godwin Emefiele.�
The cost of the project is above $50m and the banks, in their wisdom and in line with their collaborative efforts, are going to be sharing the cost of the project, and no customer is going to be charged for this project.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]