Finally, Nigeria’s top TV reality music competition, Nigerian Idol season 3, has reached its last set of performances. With 3 performances each on Sunday night, the Top 2 contestants, Debbie rise and Moses, delivered beyond their best. During the final performances, Debbie and Moses performed Cyndi Lauper’s ‘Time after Time’. It was the first, and perhaps last, duet for the two contestants. The judges – Yinka Davies, Femi Kuti and Jefrey Daniels – all agreed that both contestants deserved the crown.
Banky W was guest judge at the Top 2 final performances. He was down to earth, as always. The Nigerian pop singer did not disappoint the audience when he took to the stage in an immaculate getup and performed ‘Yes/No‘.
The decision of who becomes the next Idol is completely in the hands of voters. Moses or Debbie will go home with a brand new SUV, 7.5 million naira in cash and a contract with a record label. Second place winner will receive a saloon car and 1.5 million naira in cash. So, who’s your winner?
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]